4WD Fly Fishing Experience
- Durata: 9 Ore (circa)
- Luogo: Queenstown, Otago
- Codice prodotto: 4WD-FFE
Start your full day adventure with a hotel pickup in our 4WD. Upon departure from the hotel you will be escorted for a 1-2 hr drive through some of New Zealand’s most pristine scenery to some of the most sought-after fishing spots in the world. High country rivers and streams are in abundance in the area and getting there is no problem with one of our 4WDs. If boats are not your thing then this is a great alternative option for a full day out. Walk and wade through the rivers to spot and stalk some mighty brown and rainbow trout in some of the world’s finest trout fisheries. Every step of the way you’ll be guided by our local expert team.
Pick Up / Opening
Courtesy pickup from your accomodation in and around Queenstown 8:00am
Drop Off / Closing
Courtesy drop off at your accommodation in and around Queenstown 5:00pm
Drop off time may vary depending on the fishing location on the day.
- Accommodation pickup and drop off in and around the Queenstown area
- Safety equipment
- Snacks, refreshments and a cut lunch included
- Safety and fishing training
- Keep your fish numbers depending on the rivers and lakes chosen on the day, we promote catch and release
- River spin fishing/soft baiting available upon request at time of booking
- Fishing license are available online here - fishandgame.org.nz/licences/
- Fishing license can also be purchased on the day from your guide.
- Waders/boots/rod and reel are available for hire at time of booking - $50 per person per day
- Alcohol – feel free to bring your own (Please drink responsibly, no spirits)
Family & Child Policy
Children ages - 12 and under.
Youths are welcome for fly fishing but will be charged through at adult rates.
Booking schedule - This product has a minimum 24hr notice for online bookings, if you would like to make a booking inside this time frame please call or text +64 21 904 462